Whenever we intend to view a coloured image the first reaction is that the eye finds colour and contrast. So the photographers or you may say the non-photographers are inclined today to use the PhotoshopHDR and give an exciting and different effect to the images. They thus adjusts with curves so that they can judge or assess which areas should be true black and white. The black cannot be grey for sure. The levels of adjustments will not make any mistake to hit both white and black in their correct places.
How is it a guide to the viewer?
- The aurorahdr create favourite images and light it up for the viewers to guide them through the scene.
- They use this power of HDR images that has been used to convert into black and white images.
- Sometimes it becomes difficult to retain the detail of the scene especially when it is a single exposure. The shadows cannot be properly exposed even if the images are properly dodged and burned.
- It is the interesting technique of PhotoshopHDR that lights are seen to blow and the shadows are shown to have no detail. It becomes uninteresting to show ceiling lights or anything that look attractive in the dark corners
- The aim of aurorahdr is not to emphasise on every detail of the scene but to give an opportunity to the photographer to create a new story of his own with every detail.
Alternative paths of creation
- There are many software HDR packages that accept RAW files. They are then processed and many have in-built pre-sets. This helps to create black and white images.
- There is no need to import into a Photoshopor there is no requirement of external plug for the conversion of black and white images.
- The process of photo engine makes it simpler that also has a few pre-set of black and white that can be chosen.
- It is always preferable to use the images that have a sharper, clearer and flexible look using the recommended workflow.
- This alternative method is simple but quite fast and is also cheap. This is important when you are processing many shots and in a limited time schedule. You need one software to complete the entire task.
- There is another alternate where you can skip processing the files that is done in the light room. Then you can follow the same steps like before. This method is effective as it saves time as well as colour or a desaturated shot.