It’s a common problem: you’re tired and hungry and you can’t be bothered to cook. You have a craving for Chinese takeaway, but whom do you call? How can you be sure that your fried rice and dim sum will get to you all hot and tasty?
We’ve all been there too : pizza delivered cold to your door by a spotty teen who couldn’t care less about your hunger, or Chinese takeaway delivered that looks like the shrimp and bok choy got together and decided to have children. It’s not what we want in a good takeaway, and it’s definitely not what we want for our stomachs. So how do you choose a good Chinese takeaway?
Choosing the Right Chinese for Your Needs
If you have a need for Chinese takeaway, here are some tips you can take away for free, so you can decide on the best service for your needs:
- Do they have a branch or takeaway in your local area or close by? This is important. You don’t want to be getting in touch with the Chinese takeaway in Warrington if you live in Bristol!
- What are their delivery times? This is going to have an impact on the quality of your food, but you also want realistic numbers. If you see that delivery time to your door is five minutes, it’s more than likely the takeaway is just bunging some frozen dim sum and spring rolls in a cheap microwave and then sticking them in a bag for you. Look for realistic numbers. If it’s 40 minutes or so, then you’re likely going to get food that has been cooked fresh and packed for you.
- Do they offer a rewards or customer loyalty program? These are very popular now and can reward you for coming back again and again as a regular customer. Normally you’ll receive points upon signing up, as well as for each delivery. This will provide you incentive to go back and bag you freebies and discounts in the future.
- Can you create an online account? In this digital age, it’s just expected that Chinese takeaway joints will offer some sort of easy-to-use online portal and account system. The benefit is that you can quickly order from home or on your mobile phone, and use the default address in their system for delivery. It’s a quick and efficient way of ordering what you want in comfort.
- Are they a large franchise? Franchises usually have shops in many cities and counties across the UK and have a successful and streamlined business model that is more likely to satisfy your needs.
Finding the Right Takeaway
So, if you’re looking for Chinese takeaway in Bristol, you should consider these tips. If you’re tired and hungry, the last thing you want to be doing is cooking for yourself, your friends or your family. A good takeaway is a fine option for taking the headache out of these scenarios and can even reward your customer loyalty down the track.